P R A Y E R !

P R A Y E R !
When Life gets too hard to stand... kneel before HIM and Pray

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lessons learned on this Journey with Christ ©

I have tried to help people see God’s influence on my heart, and the constant and total change in my way of thinking. A change that was deliberate and supervised by the Holy Spirit through this long track. All the while learning more about my selfish past and the path of destruction I was on due to a non-obedient attitude and lifestyle. Everyday I learn more about this new path I am on, and the constant desire to seek His face and His approval in everything I do. Why He chose me to be among His children will constantly amaze me and test me all the days of this life. So undeserving, and unfit to call His name, let alone to carry with me everywhere I go is so humbling that sometimes it becomes overwhelming. His blessings abound, His love forever filling, His peace touches the heart when all seems in disarray – His still small voice of the Holy Spirit comforts when I need it most. He is my Best Friend, He knows me best, and He alone I am learning to bow, yield and submit my will to. An unbelievable tale if I had heard it anywhere else. The warring of the Spirit is never done, while I still deal with the flesh and its short comings, I live for the Blessed Hope that is in the first fruits of His resurrection and the change that will take place. No longer will the battle wear on this fallen man, I will finally shed these old war torn clothes of unrighteousness. No longer will I need to stand before God wrapped in His Son’s righteousness – I will then wear my robes of white standing with His Son with the completed gift of righteousness paid for by my Dear, Precious and Blessed Lord Jesus – the Christ of eternity. He has used the people He has placed in my path to teach me and wear away at all those rough spots that I am constantly reminded of. The work in each of us is never done, He is constantly working in our hearts to show us His way, if we yield and submit to His will. Seek His Face! Watch and wait for His return, while running the race to win! Don’t just brush up against those lost souls around you, share the Good News. Let His heart be your heart, love them all, share – He’ll do the rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

".....the constant desire to seek His face and His approval in everything I do." Can you give a practical example from your own life?

Mizpah07 said...

Many times in my life, I grab for the "control yoke", having a predetermined desire for the outcome in situations. When I yield to those desires I have fallen short, and in some instances - looked kind of silly.

When I yield to Christ, putting His principals 1st, and wait on Him, instead of rushing in on my own - He provides a more solid solution in the process. My faith grew because I could literally see His Hand in the final outcome. I have 20/20 looking back on those incidents, but not so clear while dwelling in the thick of it.

Age and Spiritual maturity have afforded me a better perspective on God's Sovereignty, and His ability to balance things better than I can.

God Bless.

Post a Comment