P R A Y E R !

P R A Y E R !
When Life gets too hard to stand... kneel before HIM and Pray

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Prayer This Evening...

Dear Precious Lord,

...grant me the wisdom & heart needed to exercise meekness in the face of those that would persecute for defending the Faith.   Father, Please forgive those brothers and sisters in Christ's Name, that bear little or no fruit of the Spirit that they claim lives within them...   Then Father, Teach me to yield and surrender to YOU only, while giving me strength to show no compromise to the world.  Teach me Father to stand with a humbled heart in YOUR service, and let me claim the desire to say "here am I Lord, send / use me".  I Love You Dear Lord Jesus, and I pray to the Father tonight in your Precious Name...

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment