P R A Y E R !

P R A Y E R !
When Life gets too hard to stand... kneel before HIM and Pray

Monday, July 26, 2010

A little behind....

To those of you that visit regularly, please forgive my two week absence. I have been busier than normal, and lost track of time. As many of you know, in the retirement of our Pastor, I had been called upon to Preach / Teach the Wednesday night Prayer Meeting Services at our local Church. This has been both a Blessing for me, as well as a challenge.

While our Dear Precious Heavenly Father gave me a mind to articulate thoughts on paper, I am not the most fluent or polished public speaker. So I am challenged in that area, I also realized the in depth study time that it takes to prepare a biblically accurate and spiritually accountable message each week was pressing. That combined with my High School / College age Sunday School Class, and these 50+ year old brains cells get stretched quite a bit.

I have been blessed with a full time Information Technology job all week long (40+ Hours), combined with some very rewarding extra-curricular activity in flying and time seems to mysteriously disappear. So, in the end, all of that was said to offer an apology and a promise to try to do better. God has been ministering to my heart through the works of Alistair Begg and our new Pastor, Alan Kilian. I hope to share some of this great material with you in the near future.

Take Care and God Bless,

RC

No comments:

Post a Comment