P R A Y E R !

P R A Y E R !
When Life gets too hard to stand... kneel before HIM and Pray

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Be Still...


Psalm 46:10



Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.



Father - as I stand back and trace your hand in my life in this deep valley, I am humbled by your Glory and Grace. The Dear, Dear Friends and Family you have ushered into my presence has comforted and counseled me.


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Dear Father, thy rod and thy staff do comfort me, for they bear  your Glory, your Strength and your Grace showing me mercy when I do not deserve it.


Thank You Father for this day's portion of grace to walk the valley arm in arm with You...


Praise God!


No comments:

Post a Comment