P R A Y E R !

P R A Y E R !
When Life gets too hard to stand... kneel before HIM and Pray

Friday, July 11, 2014

Encouragement To Pray...


John - Chapter 14  (Verses 12-14  &  27-28)


12 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it."


27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 28 You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.




Our Precious Jesus - Son of the One True Sovereign God Praying In The Garden of Gethsemane

No comments:

Post a Comment