P R A Y E R !

P R A Y E R !
When Life gets too hard to stand... kneel before HIM and Pray

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

An Apology For Lack Of Eloquent Writing Skills...

I am sorry, I am not the normal FB friend, Internet Blogger, neighbor, user or contributor. I see it as a platform to share ideas, concerns and issues facing our culture, society and the human race. Since my Faith defines my person, that is the filter thru which I see, hear, speak and post. I have been posting since 2009, and have in that time apparently offended a few folks 2 or 3 times (maybe more).


I apologize for my lack of skill and talent in the presentation, however; I do not and will not apologize for the content. God / Christ IS...  Accept HIM Now, or HE Will Deal With you Later...

He is Loving, Merciful, Compassionate, Tender Hearted, Long-suffering, Meek and Forgiving... But... He is also HOLY, RIGHTEOUS & JUST... Regardless of the feel good gospel being presented today, there is still payment for our sin and worldly ways. There are only two payments available, YOUR Payment in Full -or- the Payment Christ already Paid In Full for us... See - Love has Always been about CHOICE !!! We will answer for our Choices...


The Bible - His Word - The Absolute Truth... The thing about Absolutes, is they divide, you are on one side or the other... A Choice... You Must Choose, there is NO middle ground... No negotiations, no picking and choosing the things you like versus the things you don't...


Acknowledge your failures and sin, contritely confess and turn from it, accept His Gift and Payment for us, then pick up your Cross and Follow Him for Eternity... This is the only Choice that assures your Blessed continuance - the other choice leads to a much darker outcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment