P R A Y E R !

P R A Y E R !
When Life gets too hard to stand... kneel before HIM and Pray

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Have you traced His hand lately? ©

1st Corinthians 1:9 "God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord." God is faithful, HE chose us, and we are a part of His family through His Son Jesus Christ - it is a matter of relationship. Even when we stray, and fellowship seems distant, the relationship remains the same. Today, I have a faltering perspective - but He remains faithful and constant. Perspective – I need a Heavenly perspective today. Lord why is it that I don’t take the time to look for Your hand in my life? Submission must go deeper to grow, yet when you teach me I fail to bury it in my heart. Your word constantly and consistently teaches me that You are faithful and True to Your promises. I need your perspective Lord, help me not focus just on my little corner, give me Your big picture perspective Lord to better understand how today fits into the end game. Up to today Lord, I didn’t look. I have been too busy, too wrapped up in the business of business to look for Your blessings through the course of the day. I thank you every day, but I don’t have a thankful heart or I would see your blessings in the small things as well as the bigger things. Lord, I think I must start with a thankful heart. I must begin by thanking you for the miniscule at first and work the scale upwards as I see your answer to prayer – regardless of the answer. In seeing answered prayer Lord, I can then begin to trace Your hand in my life. Dear Father, teach me to look for your hand in every moment of my life. Help me hear the morning birds and know that is your song to me today. Help me say thank you when I get onto the highway each morning, knowing that you protect me from all things. When the difficult challenges present itself in the meeting today, and you bless with a quiet peace – bring me to a thankful heart. When I end my day in prayer, give me a contrite heart when recognizing my short comings and my failings of this day. With that contriteness Lord, help me be mindful and thankful for your Grace in allowing me to grow from the lessons learned today. The Lord has given me new sight into His faithfulness to us, according to all His promises. Making me ever more the mindful of my shaky faithfulness to Him, watching for the small things first gives me motivation and heart knowledge to recognize the bigger blessings and His continual unending Faithfulness to us. Learning to trace His hand in all things in my life will strengthen my Faith and build my Trust in Him. As we learn to capture the message in His word, and be thankful for His blessings we will indeed learn to Trace His Hand. We will also learn to hear His still, peaceful small voice in our heart. Lord – Help us trace your hand through the valleys, trials, tribulations, joys, victories and blessings. In Christ’s name, Amen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scripture is good. The interpretation and application need much work though.

Mizpah07 said...

Your observation is noted, I will pull the post by the end of the week.

Mizpah07 said...

Changed the reference, and intro to better illustrate the points I wanted to make. Have a great day and thanks for visiting this Layman's site.

Post a Comment