P R A Y E R !

P R A Y E R !
When Life gets too hard to stand... kneel before HIM and Pray

Saturday, September 27, 2014

God IS...

If my head and heart are on right Spiritually, then at the depths of my Soul, I know beyond a doubt that I can not work to justify myself before God... I can not work for Salvation. I can not work for Redemption. I can not work to earn favor with God...

My Salvation, Redemption, Righteousness and Sanctification are all by the Choice of The Living God, Master Creator, Father of all There is. By His Choice / Election we are sealed unto Eternity to live and reign with Him Forever. NOT - by anything I can think, do or negotiate... Salvation / Redemption is solely and completely a manifestation of God's Sovereign Holy Will & Character Alone... 

Simply stated Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone - period...

Ephesians 2:8-10 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment