P R A Y E R !

P R A Y E R !
When Life gets too hard to stand... kneel before HIM and Pray

Thursday, September 11, 2014

What Does Christianity Look Like To You...?

Some have noticed, I cleaned off a lot of my Biblical based pictures and posts, due to being offensive to a few folks...


This Morning I share Greetings in the name of my Lord and Savior "Jesus, the One and True Christ, sitting in all His Majesty and Sovereignty next to God the Father".


I tell you friends, that if the TRUE Love of Christ is not in you, your mind and heart will never know True Peace, True Forgiveness, True Joy or True Deliverance from the mighty and powerful hand of Judgment that is soon to be seen.


The earth quickens in the site of Him standing and poised to come get His Bride. The Bride's heart races as she sees her groom stand before the Father. The work is finished, the deceiver draweth close, Israel is weary and at the door of compromise.
 
So, listen intently True Church, the wedding trump is about to sound... Sow the last of the seeds He has given you, repent and prepare your hearts. The Prince of Peace and King of Kings is about to arrive to collect up His Bride.


If my pictures and biblical posts were offensive, then let my words of Truth this Morning, proclaim Him Lord and serve to let you know, I am a willing servant of Jesus Christ willing to endure that which the world and this country wish to place upon my shoulders in His Name!


For He came to divide, the world from the pure. While He is a God of Love, the doctrinal truth of that love is foreign to man, unless he truly seek the One that Hold Truth in His Heart and His Hand.


He has showered us with His Love for nearly 2000 years in this age of Grace. Soon, He will shower the earth with True Judgment, and no man will escape His Righteousness, accept those called to Himself. Christ came to save the world, but, the world as a whole, would have Him NOT.


I challenge all Christians that read this post and hear my voice to fan the fire of your Faith, come alive and awake from your slumber, get dressed and square away your affairs, for the Son of God, our Groom is standing and waiting for the Father's call to "Go Get My Children"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment